Creation (Pathfinder Honor)
This honor is presented to those students who complete the requirements for this course and obtain a solid understanding of creation.
- Read Genesis Chapters 1 & 2 from your Bible.
- Know what was made on each day of creation
- Know four rivers that flowed from the Garden of Eden
- Match the ages of nine people who lived before the flood & circle the oldest man that lived (Genesis 5: 1- 32).
- List five changes from the original creation as a result of sin. (Gen 3:14-24)
- Know who took the first life of someone after sin.
- Research fossil records & relate size differences of plants or animals & compare them with today.
- Give some examples or stories from the Bible of the size of ancient people.
- Read Chapter 2 "The Creation" in the book Patriarchs and Prophets by Ellen G. White.
- Visit one of the following: Zoo, Aquarium, State Park, Nursery or Gardens, and give a report of the diversity & wonder of the things you saw of God's creation.