Spiders (Pathfinder Honor)
This honor is presented to those students who complete the requirements for this course and obtain a solid understanding of spiders.
- Identify parts of a spider
- What is the largest member of the spider family?
- Give three ways in which spiders differ from insects.
- Make a careful drawing of an orb web.
- What do spiders eat?
- For what is a spider web useful?
- Find two references in the Bible to spiders and their webs.
- What are the chief enemies of spiders?
- How do spiders
- Help us?
- Hurt us or our property?